Absentee Ballots Available

Absentee Ballots for the Fall Partisan Primary Election are now available at the Town Hall. You can request a ballot in person, by mail, or by email. Ballots will be mailed to you with a return envelope. In person Absentee Voting will begin on Monday, July 30 and be available during regular office hours, Monday & Tuesday, 9 to Noon, and Thursday, 1 to 4:30, as well as Friday, August 10 from 3 to 5 p.m.

To request a ballot by mail, send your request to : Town of Spring Prairie, N6097 State Road 120, Burlington, WI 53105;

to request via email, send your request to: [email protected]


Change Your Address on County Website

A new feature that will allow the public to send their address changes directly to the Walworth County Property Lister via the internet was recently added to the Walworth County website.  If you need to update the address for your property tax bills you can go to the Walworth County Website (http://www.co.walworth.wi.us/) and click on Online Services, then click on Treasurer Real Estate & Personal Property Tax Search, agree to the disclaimer, you will be able to search for your parcel and enter the new address there.  Next to the Mailing Address, you will find a “Request Mailing Address Change.”  By clicking on Start Request, you will be able to enter your new address and the change will go directly to the Property Lister.  Requests will be reviewed and then added to the system as appropriate. This will help to eliminate errors by having fewer persons entering the information before it reaches the Property Lister.

Well Test Kits Available

A limited number of well test kits from the Walworth County Public Health Department are available at the Town Hall. They are available for pickup during normal office hours. Please consult the calendar for hours.  Feel free to call or email ([email protected]) to reserve a kit.